The following post contains affiliate links for which The Cashlorette may receive compensation when a user clicks on those specific links or makes a purchase after clicking on those links. The products and/or services referenced and linked on this post are made at the sole discretion of the author, and the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The ultimate adult winter wonderland? Target during the holiday season, with its aisles and aisles of holiday cheer … and deep discounts. And if you’re as big of a fan of Tarjay as I am, it’s the first place you’re headed after you polish off that pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.
Target opens at 6 p.m on Nov. 23, closing at midnight, and re-opening at 6 a.m. on Black Friday (might as well sleep in your car!). Deals will be available both in stores and online while supplies last, and Target is even hooking you up with free shipping that whole weekend. Talk about holiday magic!
This year, Target is seriously slashing prices on products including toys, tech gadgets, phones and clothes.
Standout deals include:
- $450 off a Samsung 65-inch, 4K Ultra HD TV
- 40 percent off a JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Speaker
- 37 percent off an Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- 40 percent off a Google Home Mini, plus receive a $10 Target gift card
- 58 percent off Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- 40 percent off an Amazon Echo Dot
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off on top-brand toys
Check out the full ad scan below, and don’t forget to bring along these top Target shopping tips, too!
What’s your plan for shopping at Target on Black Friday? Let me know on Facebook!