Start making your list and checking it twice. Walmart Black Friday deals are almost here.
Black Friday deals at Walmart officially begin in-store at 6 p.m. Nov. 24 (they are available all day Nov. 24 online) and continue through Nov. 25, according to a Walmart advertisement.
If you’ve been gunning for a particular smart TV, smartphone or other tech toy, wait until Black Friday. Walmart’s running particularly deep discounts on those categories.
RATE SEARCH: Find the right rewards credit card for you, today.
Below are a few standout deals that have already been announced (you can check out even more here). This list will be updated as more deals are announced in the coming weeks:
- $99 Apple iPhone 5s 16GB on Straight Talk Wireless
- $49 Samsung Galaxy Sky on Straight Talk Wireless
- $298 Philips 55 inch Smart 4k TV
- $648 Samsung 60 inch Smart 4k TV
- $25 Roku Express Plus
- $199 Apple iPad Mini 2 32GB
- $69 Fitbit Flex 2
- $273 Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
- $99 Nintendo 3DS
- $249 Xbox One S White 500GB Battlefield Bundle
- $129 Xbox 360 500GB Forza Horizon 2 Bundle
- $39 Xbox One and PS4 game controller
- $99 Arctic King Chest Freezer
- $9.76 Black+Decker 12-Cup Coffeemaker
- $9.76 Crock-Pot 5-Qt. Slow Cooker
- $99 Blackstone 2-Burner Propane Griddle
- $99 Expert Grill 4-Burner Propane Grill
- $169 Serta Massage Recliner
- $155 Whalen 50 inch Fireplace Media Console
- $196 Black+Decker Robot Vacuum
- $196 Dyson V6 Slim Cordless Vacuum
RATE SEARCH: Find a low-rate credit card today.